CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler
MOBO: ASRock FM2A88X PRO3+ ATX FM2+
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 2GB WINDFORCE OC
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply
Monitor: AOC I2269VW-B 22" Ultra-Slim IPS LED Monitor with Ultra-Narrow Bezel

So I just completed my first PC build and everything seemed to be going great, however, when I turn on the PC the monitor scans both DVI and VGA but finds neither signal. I have looked all over but I can't seem to find a solution. I have checked to make sure the GPU is in properly, I have checked the CPU for any bent pins, I have tried both the VGA and DVI cables and also putting the DVI cable in the GPU and MOBO, I am pretty sure the 24 pin and the 8 pin ATX are in properly but none have worked. Also on a side note, the GPU does not take any PCI connectors.

I am lost, many thanks for any help!

Solution
Is there any power coming into the PC at all? If so, have you checked the 6-pin connector for any abrasions/loose wires? As well, sometimes it's as simple as flipping the input (just using the other side of the cord). If none of those work, does your monitor use HDMI/DisplayPort?

Atomicdonut17

Reputable
Feb 4, 2017
Is there any power coming into the PC at all? If so, have you checked the 6-pin connector for any abrasions/loose wires? As well, sometimes it's as simple as flipping the input (just using the other side of the cord). If none of those work, does your monitor use HDMI/DisplayPort?

Solution

evanciole

Commendable
Feb 13, 2017

I can't think you enough! After reading your reply I took out the CPU connector and flipped it and it worked! I have spent so much time on this, you just saved me a ton of pain and time.