[SOLVED] Monitor colour fluctuation

Tunod

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
Hey, I have 3 monitors, the left and right are connected through DVI and the middle is HDMI, due to the GPU outputs. The issue I have is that one of my monitors colours are usually flushed/ bland. It is usually my middle monitor however it does sometimes do with my left and right. What could this be? I have tried the fix of setting the hz to 59.9 in the GeForce control panel however it did not work. I have noticed that there is always one washed, and since its happened on my middle and left and right it tells me its not just the colour difference between HDMI and DVI. I have a GTX1060 and all three monitors are the same model, all the drivers are updated and I have no idea what it causing it?
Thanks

Solution
There's been a color issue with the nvidia drivers ever since the windows 10 fall update...last year. In ncp, use nvidia color settings usually keeps it right but some boots will not apply it. You just have to open ncp and it should set it though.
There's been a color issue with the nvidia drivers ever since the windows 10 fall update...last year. In ncp, use nvidia color settings usually keeps it right but some boots will not apply it. You just have to open ncp and it should set it though.

Solution