Monitor Colours change and distort

RckyTL

Reputable
May 1, 2014
Hi,
Ive got a MSI monitor 144hz GTX1080 all fairly new but when i play games for a while the colours mainly blacks and reds change and distort and looks really buggy (see pics) but goes back to normal after i turn my monitor off and on again but will happen again within 10 minutes. The thing is its only when i play games and it never happens when im playing in windowed mode, so if anyone could give me some help that would be great. P.s its connected via DP ive tried HDMI but i only get 60hz,
The pictures are a before and after Thanks in advance -Ricky

http://

Solution
It might help to know exactly which model of monitor. I've seen some user reviews mention similar situations before on at least one MSI VA panel screen, so it might be a defect that's relatively common in that monitor. It might be worth contacting MSI about it.
It might help to know exactly which model of monitor. I've seen some user reviews mention similar situations before on at least one MSI VA panel screen, so it might be a defect that's relatively common in that monitor. It might be worth contacting MSI about it.

Solution