[SOLVED] monitor completely stopped working

Jan 4, 2021
I had been using an MSI 24-inch monitor for almost a year now with no issues, connected to my GPU via DisplayPort. There have been no issues until just now, when my monitor completely turned off and I can't turn it back on. I had a USB hub connected to my monitor eever since I got it (4 slots) and it's worked the whole time, I tried plugging in a USB cable into the USB hub and before it even connected the monitor just completel powered off. The computer works fine, but I don't know what's happened to the monitor. Is it dead? How can I tell?

Solution
I had been using an MSI 24-inch monitor for almost a year now with no issues, connected to my GPU via DisplayPort. There have been no issues until just now, when my monitor completely turned off and I can't turn it back on. I had a USB hub connected to my monitor eever since I got it (4 slots) and it's worked the whole time, I tried plugging in a USB cable into the USB hub and before it even connected the monitor just completel powered off. The computer works fine, but I don't know what's happened to the monitor. Is it dead? How can I tell?
Have you tried to unplug the usb hub and unplug the power from your monitor well unplugged hold the power button for 30s x2 times and plug just psu back in try from there
Have you tried to unplug the usb hub and unplug the power from your monitor well unplugged hold the power button for 30s x2 times and plug just psu back in try from there

Solution