[SOLVED] Monitor Cooling?

Curious guy here,

In my experience, I've noticed that the heat generated from my monitors is pretty.. Well, normal I guess.
But it could be cooler, no?
I've tried googling this but found no results so I was wondering if anyone made any custom monitor cooling rigs. I was thinking of an all-in-one cooler except for your monitor. I'm not sure how this would be implemented per se, or even if it would work. In my head I believe it should work.
And I guess you can have a desk fan to blow on them but that's a bit cumbersome. I'd rather just have my monitors run cooler than they do.
This is mostly an issue in summer where my room can get pretty stuffy because of one supply air register in the corner that blows out air with the cfm of a baby putting out birthday candles.
So yeah, has this been discussed at all?

Solution
So there's no potentially viable monitor radiator in my future? ;-;
Not likely. Most of the heat of a modem monitor will be from the backlight and internal PSU. Not worth water cooling.
But a small fan in the monitor may help, but is not likely needed.
My CRT pulls about 180w but hardly runs worm. MY old plasma pulled a little over 200w and it did not have a fan ether.
I'm sure your monitor will be fine just how it is.
Sep 28, 2020
So there's no potentially viable monitor radiator in my future? ;-;
Not likely. Most of the heat of a modem monitor will be from the backlight and internal PSU. Not worth water cooling.
But a small fan in the monitor may help, but is not likely needed.
My CRT pulls about 180w but hardly runs worm. MY old plasma pulled a little over 200w and it did not have a fan ether.
I'm sure your monitor will be fine just how it is.

Solution