Hi,
I got a new pc last week
I7 12400
H670
Rtx 3070ti
970 evo
8×2gb ram
750w psu

I connect it to my monitor with displayport. Everything works fine for an hour but it suddenly gives no signal and it won't get solved unless I press the psu button. I've tested 2 hdmi and 2 dp cables and also connecting it to mobo... nothing works.
I'm also sure that the monitor is okay cause It works fine with my laptop.

Ralston18

Titan
Just for the record: Make and model monitor?

My thought is that your new pc probably has any number of utilities and tools pre-installed for various purposes and reasons. Power/energy or even some screen saver. Generally such apps are referred as "crapware" and best removed as soon as possible. That still must be carefully done to avoid deleting something that is indeed necessary.

You can use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to learn what all is running on your system. Take a look.

Turn off/disable all screen savers and power savers. Including any in the monitor's menus.

If the problem does not reoccur then bring back each screen saver and power savers one at a time - if you want them. Allow some time between each one.

Determine if one particular saver is the cause.

Reliability History and/or Event Viewer may also be capturing some error code, warning, or even an informational event at the one hour mark after bootup.

Start with Reliability History. Much more user friendly and the timeline format can be quite revealing.

Also look in Task Scheduler for some program or app that is being triggered after the pc has been on for an hour. Could be a buggy program or app.