[SOLVED] Monitor Display weird

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,

Can someone help me with my second monitor?

View: https://imgur.com/a/eOoZI0K

The small monitor is my second monitor and bought yesterdy.

It's weird brand Hugon 24 inch curve 75hz . After install, the display a bit blue compare to my primary monitor. The cable is HDMI.

Both panel is VA.

My primary monitor ( big One ) is AOC CQ27G2.

Even it cheap and consider no brand monitor but atleast the color can be normal right? not like that. It's too obvious.

I try change the setting:

• From cool to normal
  • On HDR
  • Set Color profile to custom and lower the blue ( cannot lower below 40 as the display will turn darker even the brightness is 100% )

Any other setting i need to look for?? Please advice me.

I dont knw how to set color in my nvidia panel. I scared if i mess it up.

Solution
In Nividia control panel you can always reset to default. Look for blue light filters on/off
you can play with windows hdr on/off from win10 display (right click screen I think second selection from bottom - below control panel.
Look through monitor menus and adjust game mode settings if available. If all else fails try adjusting the gamma a bit.
In Nividia control panel you can always reset to default. Look for blue light filters on/off
you can play with windows hdr on/off from win10 display (right click screen I think second selection from bottom - below control panel.
Look through monitor menus and adjust game mode settings if available. If all else fails try adjusting the gamma a bit.

Solution