[SOLVED] Monitor displaying “NO SIGNAL”

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Today I did some cable management on my computer that I built a few months ago. The only thing that I took out was the graphics card (Vega 56) and unplugged some fan cables to be moved. When I put everything back together it was displaying “NO SIGNAL”. Idk what to do, also sometimes before this the monitor would randomly lose signal or turn black then would go back to normal.

Solution
First step, make sure all your cables are plugged in and tightly secured. Check everything. I highly doubt that you would have damaged anything, but if you did, check your beep codes and post card if you have one (reference your mobo manual for what the codes mean). Honestly, if you unplug a bunch of stuff and plug it back in and it doesn't work, it's almost always a loose cable. Happens to everyone

Good luck!

ShadeSlayer812

Honorable
Dec 1, 2015
First step, make sure all your cables are plugged in and tightly secured. Check everything. I highly doubt that you would have damaged anything, but if you did, check your beep codes and post card if you have one (reference your mobo manual for what the codes mean). Honestly, if you unplug a bunch of stuff and plug it back in and it doesn't work, it's almost always a loose cable. Happens to everyone

Good luck!

Reactions: TTVBTW
Solution

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019

Good luck!
Okay thanks I’ll get back to you.