[SOLVED] Monitor displays no image.

Jan 12, 2019
I know many threads have already answered this question but I feel like my situation may have a few more "quirks"

Number 1. My monitor is detecting input when I plug my HDMI cord into my GPU it flashes. On top of that, the screen will stay black for a few seconds, then display the "searching for input"

Number 2. My components are working as they are heating up when I turn on my PC

Number 3. I have test two HDMI cords and two monitors and they have both achieved the same results.

Specs: Motherboard: GB-781LMT
CPU:FX8320
GPU:GTX 1030
RAM: DDR3 8gb x2

Solution
You can test if Windows boot if you press alt+ctrl+del, then press the up arrow enter and again enter. If PC sleeps then windows have booted.
You can test if BIOS work by mashing del after pc powers on then press esc and then enter.If pc reboots bios works.
If none of them work then the PC cannot POST and there is nothing wrong with your monitor.

nikoskostantopoulow

Upstanding
Jan 3, 2019
You can test if Windows boot if you press alt+ctrl+del, then press the up arrow enter and again enter. If PC sleeps then windows have booted.
You can test if BIOS work by mashing del after pc powers on then press esc and then enter.If pc reboots bios works.
If none of them work then the PC cannot POST and there is nothing wrong with your monitor.

Solution