Question Monitor does not gather signal from newly built pc

Sep 26, 2022
I recently built my new gaming pc, and was quite happy with my build. However when trying to boot my newly built system, my monitor does not seem to register any signal from my pc, but my fans spin, usb connectors gather power and connects. Only other sign i get is my power button blinking, signaling either my pc’s asleep or disks writing or reading as i could understand. I hope some people here might help me understand what could be wrong.
Here is my build:

Cpu: Intel core I5 12400F
Cooler: be silent pure rock 2 black
Gpu: powercolor fighter rx 6600
Psu: corsair rm 750x
Case: nzxt h510
Motherboard: asus prime z690 wifi ddr5
Ram: kingston fury 2x8gb ddr5
Storage: M.2 nvme: kingston fury renegade 1tb

These are the problems i’ve tested so far:
Checked psu cables and connectors.
Checked ram if it is fully connected.
Checked if i have connected displayport to the gpu and not the motherboard.
Moved the gpu to another pcie slot.
Checked monitor and cable through my laptop.

As mentioned fans spin, except gpu fan, but i believe that is due to it not being hot enough. And usb connectors to the motherboard and front works.
I am also quite uncertain if i need more power connectors to my cpu than what is already connected. As i have 4 pin connector right beside an 8 pin which i have connected into.

Any clues as to what might be wrong?

Sep 26, 2022
Your GPU fans should spin when you hit the power button then stop.

This is why I would not buy the F model CPU or a AMD processor.

EDIT try to borrow a video card or use a old one.
Thanks for the information, i have tested it now as i did not test once i pressed the button. And seems like it spins at first, then stops.

Sep 26, 2022
Thx everyone for at least giving me clues as to what it could be. I have now tested it thoroughly and it seems like i have gotten a scratch on the back of the motherboard. Which i think causes the issues. Unfortunately, that means i have to get a new motherboard to actually see if that is indeed what has caused the issue. Although i am pretty certain it has to be at this point.