[SOLVED] Monitor doesn't detect computer after relocating RAM

Jan 9, 2019
Hey, run into an issue.

I'm currently helping one of my friends out with upgrading his computer, as his not good with IT-related things. As he lives far away i couldn't help him at his place, but he had another guy helping him that have built computers a few times before. They've seemed to do a good job. And we mananged to get Windows 10 up and running.

The old PC had first gen i5/i7, with different socket and ddr3.
So he had to change motherboard, get new ddr4 RAM and a new CPU.

Decided to get these parts:
corsair-vengeance-lpx-ddr4-16-gb-2
intel-core-i5-7600k-pc1151-6mb
asus-prime-z270-p

I then helped out with TeamViewer, installing drivers, windows update etc. Then I noticed his RAM was running Single Channel, fair enough they've put the ram in the wrong sockets i thought. So I asked him to send me picture and sure enough, they werent installed in the corrcet sockets.

His friend that help him build it had already left, so he had to do it himself, i showed him pictures and the manual on how they were going to be placed, and he mananged to put it in correctly. (Only needed to move one stick)

Then he reboots, but then the monitor does not react to the computer being turned on.

--
Now we've tried a lot of different things such as
Only using 1 memory stick at the 1. position
Connecting the monitor directly to the motherboard
Plugging out the PC over night
Taking out the cmos battery (waiting 5mins)

Still no luck, and I'm kinda running low on idea on what to try next, anyone got any advise?