Question Monitor flicker in games.

Mar 7, 2020
Ive just launched up modern warfare today to find that my monitor will flicker on and off while giving me a split second of being able to see my game, i did abit of trouble shooting myself and found that when i have the game in a bordered window its fine, its only effected when in borderless or fullscreen. Furthermore disabling G-SYNC on my monitor fixes the issue entirely, any knowledge of this issue or help?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending on your motherboard. Then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall them using the latest from your GPU makers support site.

Also, you will need to mention the specs to the build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Does the issue crop up on other titles?

Mar 7, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending on your motherboard. Then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall them using the latest from your GPU makers support site.

Also, you will need to mention the specs to the build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Does the issue crop up on other titles?
Hi, all my drivers and BIOS is up to date, ill try using DDU tomorrow since Its late. My Specs are.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K
Motherboard: Asus Maximus Code X
Ram: 32Gb of G.skill Trident Z @3000mhz
SSD/HDD: Crucial P1 1 Tb, Samsung 850 EVO 256 Gb, 2Tb Toshiba 7200rpm HDD and one other 2tb not sure of it brand.
GPU: Asus ROG 1080ti Strix OC Edition
PSU: Corsair HX1000
Chassis: Coolermaster C700P
OS: Windows 10 But im probably about 2-4 weeks behind any updates from it if theres any.

Mar 7, 2020
ASUS ROG PG27VQ
and i've just checked my windows version is fully up to date. Also next day the problem is still here but for some reason it only happens every once in awhile now and the issue does not happen with other titles.