[SOLVED] Monitor flickering when I turn on Electrical appliances

Jul 21, 2020
I recently bought a graphics card and i connected monitor with the graphics card using HDMI cable but everytime when i turned on or off my room's(only on that room) electrical appliances (like fan, light) my screen blinks can anyone explain why?
(this occurs only after i bought graphic card)

Specs
GPU: ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5
MONITOR: BENQ GW2270H (60HZ)
PSU: 350W

Solution
It looks like there are too many appliances plugged in to that circuit, or there could be an issue with wiring, which could cause inconsistent voltage on the outlet where the display is plugged.
Try connecting it to a different circuit or you might need to contact an electrician.
Jul 21, 2020
I recently bought a graphics card and i connected monitor with the graphics card using HDMI cable but everytime when i turned on or off my room's(only on that room) electrical appliances (like fan, light) my screen blinks can anyone explain why?
(this occurs only after i bought graphic card)

Specs
GPU: ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5
MONITOR: BENQ GW2270H (60HZ)
PSU: 350W
CPU:Intel i5 7th generation
UPS for pc: V guard sesto dx 600

It looks like there are too many appliances plugged in to that circuit, or there could be an issue with wiring, which could cause inconsistent voltage on the outlet where the display is plugged.
Try connecting it to a different circuit or you might need to contact an electrician.

Reactions: SANTHOSH J
Solution

TRENDING THREADS