[SOLVED] Monitor flickers a few time then goes black, won't get fixed until several restarts ?

Sep 17, 2021
I have this weird issue, when I boot up the pc, monitor starts flickering (I had this monitor for a while, didn't have this issue) and after a few seconds it goes completely black and won't show anything. There is a buzzing noise coming from it also, but after I restart the pc several times, it finally works, and it won't flicker once even if I use it for 8+ hours, also the noise is gone when it's not flickering.

the model is LG 23MP67HQ

The issue is not the pc or hdmi cable, since I also tested another cable with a laptop, same result

I have this weird issue, when I boot up the pc, monitor starts flickering (I had this monitor for a while, didn't have this issue) and after a few seconds it goes completely black and won't show anything. There is a buzzing noise coming from it also, but after I restart the pc several times, it finally works, and it won't flicker once even if I use it for 8+ hours, also the noise is gone when it's not flickering.

the model is LG 23MP67HQ

The issue is not the pc or hdmi cable, since I also tested another cable with a laptop, same result
RMA the monitor, it couuld be a faulty.