Monitor flickers when cpu is under load!! Urgent

Anto_3

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
My pc config is
Mobo - gigabyte b250m ds3h
CPU - ci5 7600k
Ram - corsair vengeance ddr4 8gb x2
No gpu (as of now, but i have ordered a gtx 1060 6gb gigabyte)

The problem is like this.
The bios displays without any problem, when window loads the screen turned off and on randomly, i First thought it will be a driver fault so i uninstalled and reinstalled all mobo drivers, Intel hd 630 drivers (with screen still flickering)
The i replaced my old hdd with this and found win 8.1 on that too flickers.. Then i checked the load light on the cabinet, whenever the load is high the monitor turns off, and comes back online when the there is no load.. Even refreshing windows will lead to this...
I replaced the thermal grease and the installed in the cooler again(cm hyper evo 212)
No luck... The processor was detected in bios and after the flickering hard ship i tried to install all these drivers and while screen flickering, and also found that the processor was detected as genuine (exactly) in the cpu z or any other hw monitoring software, i checked t authenticity of the cpu by scanning all the codes and found it to be authentic intel processor (if you guys know something about checking it give a suggestion) intel online warranty check has been stopped working!!!

Please help me guys....

Honestly the first thing i would do is get a different HDMI cable and a different monitor and find out if it is one of those to things which can cause this problem and are much less of a concern than a cpu or motherboard issue.

IF this does not resolve the problem the best move is to actually wait until the 1060 arrives and see if there are issues using it.

It is not unheard of for a broken solder point or bent pin to cause things like this and if everything else is working i would send a help request to intel and your motherboard manufacturer and see if they recommend an RMA or have other advice

Anto_3

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
I have tried with hdmi cable also, do you think will there be any problem with the psu, i mean if voltage drops the monitor might not get adequate power?

Your monitor is it getting power from the PC it has its own power chord for that. so it is almost certainly either port issue with the mobo or monitor or instead a problem with the IGPU

Anto_3

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
I meant the processor takes more power and the mobo left with less to direct signals to the monitor? Is this possible? If so how to change the power supply to the cpu