[SOLVED] Monitor for MSI Geforce RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio 8GB

Aug 3, 2020
I have just built a pretty powerful gaming PC. I have an Intel I 7 10700k CPU, a MSI Geforce RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio 8GB GPU, 16GB of 3600mhz RAM and a Gigabyte Aorus Z490 Master. Now I am looking for a good monitor. I want something that fully uses the PC I have just built. Any ideas? I want it to be G Sync, or at least G Sync Compatible.

Solution
I'm 52 and have been gaming since the inception. In the past I usually spent my budget on the pc and the monitor was always on the lower end.

I'm fortunate to have been able to build a 3800x Ryzen system with the 2070 Super. And this time I didn't skimp on the monitor. I highly recommend an IPS 1440p 144Hz monitor. I'll never go back to a TN 1080p panel, ever.

I'm not up to date on the latest IPS offerings as there have been quite a few new products this year.

If you have a good pc store near you, even a Best Buy, go in and look at the monitors, see what you like.

And be prepared to spend $400-$600 on a quality product.

I love my Asus PG279Q.
I'm 52 and have been gaming since the inception. In the past I usually spent my budget on the pc and the monitor was always on the lower end.

I'm fortunate to have been able to build a 3800x Ryzen system with the 2070 Super. And this time I didn't skimp on the monitor. I highly recommend an IPS 1440p 144Hz monitor. I'll never go back to a TN 1080p panel, ever.

I'm not up to date on the latest IPS offerings as there have been quite a few new products this year.

If you have a good pc store near you, even a Best Buy, go in and look at the monitors, see what you like.

I love my Asus PG279Q.

Reactions: Rhinoramster10
Solution
Aug 3, 2020

I love my Asus PG279Q.
I was actually looking at the PG279Q so thanks for the advice😊

Reactions: GarrettL

TRENDING THREADS