Question Monitor freezes for a few seconds every few seconds

Aug 30, 2022
So just recently I decided to download a bunch of new drivers for my pc, but once I finished doing that my pc has now started to freeze for a few seconds every few seconds. So I was wondering what kind of drivers would be the reason for all of this freezing. Some of the freezing lets my mouse move but not interact with the computer, sometimes everything freezes, and a lot of times I can't type at all when it is frozen

My Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-core processor
GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
MotherBoard: MSI A320M/ac
16gb DDR4 Ram
2x monitors
Windows 10

I don't know what drivers I installed I because I used a software called Driver Booster 9 to do so, so im very confused on which of my drivers would be causing all of this, I have factory reset my pc, I have downloaded the most recent graphic driver on the manufactories website. Yet its still freezing. Some help with this would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
My gpu and cpu temp is staying at around 46 C and my usage isn't on idle. I don't know how to update the bios or check my xmp profile unfortunately

Edit: I found out how to update my BIOS, unfortunately I cant because I don't have a flash drive on hand with me, so I am unable to. I have also found out what my mainboard is and have editted it into the main post

Last edited: