[SOLVED] Monitor freezes when loading up after disabling intel hd graphic card

Apr 16, 2022
I disabled my intel HD graphic card and then my screen went black. I tried restarting but when I started up the pc my monitor loads up half way and then ghe screen freezes. In the background I can hear my pc running ex: notifications but my screen is stuck on the Asus logo and the circle turning please help.

Solution
Intel HD graphics is going to be your integrated graphics. I am assuming that you have a discrete card you plugged in. If so make sure you are now plugged into your discrete graphics card port directly, not the one on the motherboard.

A2D3RS0N

Prominent
May 3, 2021
https://manualzz.com/ search for your motherboards support manual and refer to the bio's section for your IGPU to see if you can enable it, or do something that would allow you to find a way around it, if you have another GPU try it in your system if it will fit and disable IGPU in bio's.

jasonf2

Distinguished
Intel HD graphics is going to be your integrated graphics. I am assuming that you have a discrete card you plugged in. If so make sure you are now plugged into your discrete graphics card port directly, not the one on the motherboard.

Solution