[SOLVED] Monitor freezing issue

Nov 13, 2018
Whenever I am using my computer to do anything from playing video games to watching YouTube, it freezes, blue screens, black screens, or the DVI input disconnects. The most frequent is the DVI disconnecting and the least frequent is the blue screen.
I've ran mem86, a few hdd scanners, tried malwarebytes, and even factory resetted my pc. Nothing shows up. I can't run anything for too long because it always eventually disconnects before the test is fully complete.

This happens a lot more often with games with low requirements, which probably means it isn't a heating problem. I can run destiny 2 for many hours but league of legends disconnects the DVI after around 30 minutes. Whenever it does freeze/disconnects, I am able to hear regular audio for a few seconds and then it stops. I've tested it with two monitors (both DVI) and they both end up losing the DVI input. The weird thing is the crappy office monitor runs for a bit longer than my asus, which hopefully narrows it down somewhat.

My pc is (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-1400-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100) and my monitor is (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-24-led-fhd-monitor-black/8767099.p?skuId=8767099). The crappy office one is a dell and its 60 hz.

I also have to force shutdown my pc everytime this happens, which is very often. I've noticed that everytime I do it, it becomes slower to respond to the shutdown button. I'm probably damaging it, so just let me know. And my disk also likes jumping to 100 percent a lot in the task manager. Plus, everytime I try to download new drivers my pc crashes. I don't know if any of this information is relevant, but I just wanted to get everything out.

I just really want my pc to be normal again. If anyone knows the problem or knows a place that can repair it, please tell me. I don't want to violate the manufacturer warranty so nothing too invasive. Thank you in advance.

It says a lot about hardware error and windows not shutting down properly (second part probably me). What do I do now?

Ralston18

Titan
You can usually click the entry for more information.

Go ahead and post some of the more frequent errors.

Shutdown errors are probably a result of you shutting down in order to reboot.

Google some of the errors and see what else you can find out and learn. Likely you may find some additional information relevant to your system's behavior.

Do avoid any websites offering "we can fix" type solutions. Many of those websites will appear no matter what problem you are addressing. Okay to read what they say but be wary of implementing their solutions.

First objective is to identify the problem.

Nov 13, 2018
All of the events were live kernel events, which I have no idea what it means. I also found out that the pc beeps twice fast and then once long when it freezes. Does that mean anything?