[SOLVED] Monitor glitching still, its been over 5 months maybe somebody can solve this.

May 13, 2018
In may I posted a thread regarding an issue with my monitor (a Benq GW2270H). since then that thread has been closed as the issue seemed to have just gone away on its own. However, its back and I still can't fix it. It's happening in all videos and games and it's really annoying. I've narrowed it down to be the monitor as I've tested my cable and graphics card (RX460) on a different monitor and the issue isn't there. So I'm wondering if anybody using this type of monitor has a similar issue or knows how to fix it. Attached is the same video used in the previous thread but I can confirm that it is the same issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmtAuc4omITS5d9f5krq6KErPHB1t6Mp/view?usp=sharing

I really hope I can fix this issue once and for all as its annoyed me long enough. Thank you

Solution
Either you have a defective display, or you have a setting/feature causing the issue. Can you disable the "eye saving" settings in the display's menu?
Oct 21, 2018
See if you can find a setting for the power draw or power saving and turn it off , change color to RGB if that does not work then it's a blown condesator in the MB of the monitor (wish it's not that).