[SOLVED] Monitor goes black and back on when gaming

Apr 5, 2021
On my first boot up of my pc my monitor goes black when jumping into any games and then comes back on and repeats the cycle, no display error or anything just black and then back on and black again. Only way I can fix it is to restart the PC and go back into the game and then everything is fine nothing happens. Anyone have any clue what this could be. My drivers for my GPU are up to date my cables are secure.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Download the latest drivers for your GPU from GPU chip manufacture's site, then get DDU to uninstall your existing GPU drivers, reboot, then install the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

As a side note, check and see what BIOS version you're on and if you have any BIOS updates for said(mystery) motherboard.

It'd be a good idea if you could list the specs to your entire build and list the games you're playing and where you sourced said games from.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Download the latest drivers for your GPU from GPU chip manufacture's site, then get DDU to uninstall your existing GPU drivers, reboot, then install the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

As a side note, check and see what BIOS version you're on and if you have any BIOS updates for said(mystery) motherboard.

It'd be a good idea if you could list the specs to your entire build and list the games you're playing and where you sourced said games from.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS