Question Monitor has no visual display, mouse and keyboard are not being supplied with power

Feb 21, 2021
I recently built my first pc and acquired all the parts over the course of 3 months.
The issue I'm running into is the monitor is not wanting to display. (I know its not the monitor because I was running my PS4 on it)
The mouse lights up for a second but then powers off, the keyboard on the other hand does not light up at all.
I replaced the motherboard thinking that was the issue and the same problems occurred, I then replaced the PSU and still nothing.
I know the parts are compatible because both my friend and roommate built a very similar build and helped me pick out the parts.
Overall the gpu is lighting up, the fans are lighting up but only two of the three spin, and the water cooler is fully functional.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Feb 21, 2021
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Western Digital 1TB ssd
EVGA geforce rtx 3070 GPU
Lian Li O11 dynamic ATX (case)
corsair RMx850 fully modular 80+ gold PSU
Lian Li UnI SL 120 fans (3)
i7-10700 CPU
Asus ROG STRIX LC 240 water cooler
corsair vengeance RGB pro CL16 DRAM
MSI Pro Z490-A Pro LGA 1200 intel MoBo
glorious model O mouse
Razor blackwidow lite silent

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2021
kind of, I didn't use any video adapters and my roommate had previously put together two other computers (one of which I helped with) we reseated everything and triple checked everything was plugged in to the correct places.