Question Monitor has white (pixels?)

StanleyAsks

Reputable
Apr 24, 2017
I've had this issue before with my old monitor and I just threw it away. Years with a new monitor, maybe1-2 years, it happened again. There are like white spots/pixels on parts of my screen. It doesn't look like it's dead it just looks like it's flashy and spotty. Here's a picture reference. Is this permanent damage or it could be fixed by myself or a repairman? Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
First list your current specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
including the make and model of your PSU, not just it's wattage. You should also verify if you have a grounding issue.

Are you sure the monitor is at fault? You can rule out the display being faulty by connecting it to another donor system/display output. You might also want to check with different cables and with uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers. If you're certain it's the monitor, then the issue isn't easily repaired unless you can source the same panel on the monitor. To note, the bezel tells me that the monitor itself is an old Samsung monitor. If you're yet within warranty, might want to contact seller.