Question Monitor Keeps Freezing

LoL1

Reputable
Jun 24, 2017
Hello! My screen keeps freezing when I am running multiple processes and I have to hard shut down my PC because no inputs do anything. I am currently running Windows 11 and I have been experiencing this issue for the past week. It most frequently happens when I am playing video games and have multiple processes open. This is just a side question, but could this issue be caused by malfunctioning RAM? The reason I ask is that I have iCue installed for my system, and whenever I have to force shut down my PC, I always check iCue upon startup and it gives me an error message that says "iCue has stopped receiving data from DRAM. Please restart or power cycle your system to fix this problem." I did some research and found that Dynamic RAM is located near my CPU and therefore if anything went wrong with it, something bad would probably happen to my PC in turn. It may be helpful to note that my fans remain rotating, my RGB GPU still has RGB going, and my RAM sticks DO have RGB going when my monitor freezes. Please help me solve this issue as soon as possible and please find my specs below...

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO - Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series case fan in push-pull, 120 mm PWM fan, for Intel and AMD socket - Red
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
RAM: Corsair - Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) 3200 MHz DDR4 C16 DIMM Desktop Memory
Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

May 25, 2022
hello, i have same issue with you, I do not update anything about GPU driver so I think the reason belongs to another update.
p/s: Z590F gaming wifi, CPU i7 11700k, GPU 6700xt rogstrix, RAM 4x8 TeamGroup T-Force Delta 3200MHz