Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse go black but PC stays on and running. New PC

Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

I recently had an issue with my PC and not sure what caused it. I casually stream from time to time and I will game/stream on the same PC. The issue I had was my monitor, keyboard, and mouse all went black but the PC itself was still running (fans on, led's on, etc...). What could be causing this? My PC is only about 2 months old and has been working great outside of that. I think the issue is due to streaming because it's only happened when I do but I'm not sure as my GPU/CPU temps and usage % are completely normal while streaming.

My build if it helps:
Ryzen 7 1700
MSI 1070ti
ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming
16gbs ram

Nothing is overclocked, only Mobo is set to performance mode.

Thank you for any help!

Apr 30, 2018

It is an EVGA - 600b 600w 80+ Bronze Certified ATX (sorry typed that as is)

This power supply was given to me along with the case and the fans. Everything else was bought brand new.

I forgot to note that this has happened 3 times and every time was when I was streaming. Every time I have been able to hold the power button down for a few seconds and turn it off and then turn it back on. PC still works fine when I boot it back up and I don't stream.

That's not a bad power supply but not the best quality one for a gaming setup. If you have an issue with streaming, maybe check with whatever program you are using for support.