[SOLVED] Monitor, keyboard and mouse not working because of ethernet error

Dec 1, 2020
This starts happening when i was playing game then suddenly my PC freeze and my connection lost..when i checked my device manager my ethernet controller was gone so i had to restart my PC..after restart, couple seconds after reaching desktop my monitor, keyboard, and mouse suddenly died but my PC still running.. i already tried un/reinstalling the driver in safe mode still no luck..it says that "the realtek network controller was not found if deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable". i also tried removing my RAM and leave it overnight still no luck..and theres no option to switch off the onboard LAN in bios (im using asrock b450m hdv r4)..this error doesnt apply on another account tho but i still cant use my ethernet...anyone know how to fix this? or should i buy a LAN card?

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Try turning off all power savers just to eliminate some related glitch or bug.

Look in Reliability History: are there any error codes etc. that correspond with the PC freezes and connection losses?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Try turning off all power savers just to eliminate some related glitch or bug.

Look in Reliability History: are there any error codes etc. that correspond with the PC freezes and connection losses?

Solution