Question Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse not working?

greenbatman

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2013
The other day I took out my CPU and Motherboard, but when I put them back in and booted up, my monitor, keyboard, and mouse aren't detected by my computer. The monitor doesn't detect any video at all.
Here's everything I have done so far:
  • replaced motherboard battery
  • used a different hdmi cord
  • took out and dusted the RAM and reseated it and double-checked it
  • tried to boot the pc without the gpu, no difference
  • took out the psu, dusted it, reseated it, no change
  • took out the processor, dusted it, and reseated it, no change
  • dusted the motherboard
  • checked the mother board booklet to make sure everything was plugged in
  • Replaced PSU, no change
  • An important note to make: monitor does not turn on when HDMI is plugged into both the GPU and the MOBO. I don't know what to make of this.
I think at this point I'm convinced something isn't working properly. I've ruled out the GPU because the computer does the same thing whether it's connected or not.
I'm guessing it's either the motherboard, the cpu, or the PSU, but I don't know how to figure it out. Anyone got any ideas?
NEW Development: I bought a new PSU, and I noticed my CPU heats up, but the video monitor does not come on. I plugged in my old PSU, and not only does the CPU NOT heat up, but the monitor still does not come on. I can't tell what the problem is. I am leaning towards the motherboard being faulty and needing replacement. What does this say about my old PSU that the CPU does not heat up when it's plugged in?

NEW Development:
I bought a new PSU, and I noticed my CPU heats up, but the video monitor does not come on. I plugged in my old PSU, and not only does the CPU NOT heat up, but the monitor still does not come on. I can't tell what the problem is. I am leaning towards the motherboard being faulty and needing replacement. What does this say about my old PSU that the CPU does not heat up when it's plugged in?

Specs:
(Motherboard) ASROCK H110M-HDS
(CPU) i5-7600k
(GPU) GTX 1080ti
(RAM) 16GB
(PSU) Raidmax Hybrid 630W ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply RX-630SS