Question Monitor like turning off

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
Hello, I have Lenovo Y25f-10 and when i start some game for example LoL everything is ok for like one game, but after that game i start another and when it gets on fullscreen (loading screen) the monitor turns black and shows nothing, i have to go to desktop and i see everything normally, but again fullscreen is black, if i switch the DP from 1.1 or 1.2 to the another DP everything is back normal but sometimes my desktop icons gets random positions which sucks, and everything is normal, next the day the same issue, and again i have to switch the DP, and everything works, i have to do it like everyday, what can be wrong?

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
This could be a connection problem but I sorta doubt that. Try this... Run DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and restart and pick your video card be it nVidia or AMD. Then back in normal mode install the latest graphics drivers. Also go to BIOS and set to optimized defaults then go to Windows power options and set to high performance. After doing all this let me know what happens and if there is no more black screen and what not.☮🖐🙏

Reactions: Hiatro

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
This could be a connection problem but I sorta doubt that. Try this... Run DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and restart and pick your video card be it nVidia or AMD. Then back in normal mode install the latest graphics drivers. Also go to BIOS and set to optimized defaults then go to Windows power options and set to high performance. After doing all this let me know what happens and if there is no more black screen and what not.☮🖐🙏
okay i will try to, rn im playin so i will do it tommorow or esle, but i will let u know for sure

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
okay so i've done it, now the monitor doesnt turn off but previously i was fixing it by disabling and enabling g-sync or restarting system, but the DP was faster so i was doing it like this, i will see today or tommorow if it happens again

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
happens again