Question Monitor loses connection to PC and won't reconnect until I restart the computer

Jun 18, 2021
I just got a new PC, and I've been having a problem where the display will randomly disconnect from the PC and won't reconnect until I restart the computer. I know it's not the monitor or the cord as this happens when I connect my drawing tablet as well. The monitor is using DP, while the tablet is using HDMI. Whenever the monitor disconnects, the audio from whatever I was doing continues to play, including sound effects from mousing over various buttons, so the PC itself is still running just fine. I also inspected the cords connecting the GPU to the motherboard, and they seemed to be connected properly. I even disconnected and reconnected them, and this is still happening. I checked my settings as well, and set it to never shut down or go into sleep mode, while also being set to high performance. Nothing. I am thoroughly stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
PSU: APEVIA 1000WATT Gold 80 Plus
MOBO: ASUS TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi ATX

Drawing Tablet: XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro
Monitor: ACER Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor

Jun 18, 2021
I have the same issues, I replaced everything with new components except my GPU and the issue still persists, as I see your GPU is a new one I doubt its faulty, could probably be graphic drivers or maybe try increasing the power limit to your gpu/under volting it? I am trying these things and will let you know what happens. The display really works fine for most of the times but disconnects randomly, too much frustrated rn

Jun 18, 2021
I have the same issues, I replaced everything with new components except my GPU and the issue still persists, as I see your GPU is a new one I doubt its faulty, could probably be graphic drivers or maybe try increasing the power limit to your gpu/under volting it? I am trying these things and will let you know what happens. The display really works fine for most of the times but disconnects randomly, too much frustrated rn
Were you ever able to figure out the issue? I'm still having this problem, and I don't know what else I could do...