Monitor loses signal after sleep..

Raml33t

Honorable
Jan 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I had Gigabyte 1060 3GB and now upgraded to 1060 6GB Aourus extreme from gigabyte, and ever since then when my pc goes to sleep and stays long in sleep lets say I watch a movie and fall alseep and pc goes to sleep during the night. In the morning monitor says "no signal" even tho pc started running and I have to force shut pc and start it again for monitor to get signal?

Is there any fix for this? If anyone needs more info let me know. This problem wasnt present before I upgraded to new 1060 6gb gfx..

Could it be the drivers werent properly uninstalled, because once my drivers got deleted automatically on windows boot... I guess that can be useful information..

Thanks

Solution
I had the same problem with my RX-580 very soon after I got it and it turned out to be an updated video driver.
I fell back to the previous driver and the problem went away.
Try dropping back to a previous version of the driver, even back 2 releases if you have to.

Raml33t

Honorable
Jan 27, 2016
Well that is odd, cuz it works normally only sometimes when in sleep for long period(>2-3hours) monitor says no signal, but if i restart then it works normally xD I turned off power savings for pcie for gpu and tweaked some shit in nvidia panel gonna see how it turns.. :/

I had the same problem with my RX-580 very soon after I got it and it turned out to be an updated video driver.
I fell back to the previous driver and the problem went away.
Try dropping back to a previous version of the driver, even back 2 releases if you have to.

Solution