Question Monitor, mouse, and keyboard shut off but fans and lights stay on

Apr 9, 2019
I just installed a new GPU(ASUS ROG GTX 1060) and now the title is happening. I also recently installed a new MOBO(ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F) and before installing the new graphics card, it worked fine. Also, the computer was originally built in 2016 around a FX8350 but has since been upgraded to a Ryzen 7 2700 along with what’s above. My PSU is from the original build( RM750 80+)

Any help is appreciated.

Ralston18

Titan
You have made a number of changes that, overall, may be more than what the PSU (due to age, condition, etc.,) is able to support.

Take a close look at the required wattages for all installed components and add 25%.

Even if near or below the current PSU's rated wattage the PSU may simply not be able to keep up with peak demand situations.

PSUs do degrade over time.....

Apr 9, 2019
You have made a number of changes that, overall, may be more than what the PSU (due to age, condition, etc.,) is able to support.

Take a close look at the required wattages for all installed components and add 25%.

Even if near or below the current PSU's rated wattage the PSU may simply not be able to keep up with peak demand situations.

PSUs do degrade over time.....

So I looked into it further and I made a rookie mistake and a mental error and did not properly uninstall the current drivers and install the new drivers for the new graphics card. It has not had issues yet after a fresh install of drivers. Knock on wood.