GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
I just found out that playing in a res lower than native highly affects graphics ,so when I tried to change it to native ,it didn't show up on win10 settings ,and when I try to I install driver of monitor(dell e1914h)it says monitor connected is "AGO plug and play"and drivers found"e1914h" ,driver which can be Installed"none" .I think my monitor drivers are not installed because when I tried to install dell monitor manager it showed that there isn't a compatible display found even though it is as shown in dell website.Any help?

kanewolf

Titan
I just found out that playing in a res lower than native highly affects graphics ,so when I tried to change it to native ,it didn't show up on win10 settings ,and when I try to I install driver of monitor(dell e1914h)it says monitor connected is "AGO plug and play"and drivers found"e1914h" ,driver which can be Installed"none" .I think my monitor drivers are not installed because when I tried to install dell monitor manager it showed that there isn't a compatible display found even though it is as shown in dell website.Any help?
It may be because that monitor is VGA only. PCs have trouble identifying monitors via VGA. Are you using an adapter, or do you have a GPU that has a VGA output ?