[SOLVED] Monitor-No signal detected

Apr 5, 2020
Long post ahead. Please read fully! Thanks for you patience.

Just recently bought a desktop that’s less than 2 months old and has been running flawlessly until Monday eve. I was playing it for a couple hrs and got off around 5. I completely shut the computer off like I always do and came back 2 hrs later and the monitor said no signal detected and my keyboard stopped lighting up but the mouse still lights up. I checked all cables on monitor and tower and they all were tight as possible. I even switched from dp to hdmi and still nothing. Next step I took keyboard and monitor and plugged them into Xbox and they both worked immediately so I knew it wasn’t any of those. Next step I checked all wires inside tower and psu and everything was tight. Checked graphics card and ram all tight. Fans spinning on everything. I took out the little battery on mobo and put it back in to reset the bios/cmos. Again nothing. So I plugged the hdmi into the mobo directly and still nothing. Does that mean the mobo is damaged (hint) why I can’t get a signal and keyboard not working or is there anything else I can try?

Specs
ASUS prime x570 mobo
Ryzen 9 3900x
32gb ram
2080 super graphics card
Be quiet 650 watt psu

Solution
What do the small Q-LEDs on your motherboard (just above the 24-pin power connector) show when you boot?
Was the computer unplugged when you reset the CMOS?
Try booting with no drives connected and only 1 stick of RAM in slot DIMM_A2 to see if you can get into the BIOS.

Q LEDs check key components (CPU, DRAM, VGA card, and booting devices) in sequence during motherboard booting process. If an error is found, the corresponding LED remains lit until the problem is solved.

BOOT (YELLOW GREEN)
CPU (RED)
VGA (WHITE)
DRAM (YELLOW)
What do the small Q-LEDs on your motherboard (just above the 24-pin power connector) show when you boot?
Was the computer unplugged when you reset the CMOS?
Try booting with no drives connected and only 1 stick of RAM in slot DIMM_A2 to see if you can get into the BIOS.

Q LEDs check key components (CPU, DRAM, VGA card, and booting devices) in sequence during motherboard booting process. If an error is found, the corresponding LED remains lit until the problem is solved.

BOOT (YELLOW GREEN)
CPU (RED)
VGA (WHITE)
DRAM (YELLOW)

Solution