Question Monitor No Signal Randomly

May 6, 2020
I have a dual monitor set up, one is connected via displayport and the other is connected via hdmi. Several weeks ago I was running into an issue where my displayport monitor would sometimes get no signal when I turned on my PC. But my hdmi monitor would work and if I switched the hdmi to the other monitor it would recognize the signal. To fix this, I took out my ram sticks and graphics card and reinserted them and turned the PC back on. I didn't have this issue come up again until today, where both monitors one connected via displayport and the other via hdmi got the no signal reading (while using the computer) the screens went black during use and said no signal. I tried unplugging and replugging both cables and nothing. I shut down the PC and turned it back on and both monitors recognized the signal, but once the windows logo came up the displayport monitor lost the signal again. The hdmi monitor kept working. I really don't want to have to take our and reinsert my ram and gpu every time this happens. Any idea what could be causing this?
Here's my components:
Displayport Monitor - Acer KG241
HDMI Monitor - HP VH240a
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
GPU - GTX 1660 Super
RAM - 2x8gb T-Force Tuf 3200 DDR4
MOBO - ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
SSD: Crucial P1 NVME M.2 drive 1tb
PSU: EVGA 550W Bronze (Supernova)
All parts were purchased new. Put the computer together back in March.

ASK THE COMMUNITY