Question Monitor no signal with graphics card installed

Feb 12, 2021
I am not sure why this is happening but every time I open my pc with the graphics card. It just says "no signal" I am not sure if my graphics card is dead or there's just something wrong. I am pretty sure my graphics card is not dead because the fans are running. Any solutions to this? Sometimes it just show's gigabyte's logo then just go totally blank again.

InvalidError

Titan
If the GPU used to work in the same system and isn't anymore without you changing anything and everything else works fine when either using the IGP or another GPU, then either the GPU has an issue or the PSU isn't providing sufficiently clean power for the GPU to work normally. It would help to have a list of all the main parts.

If the GPU fans are running at full speed, that is usually a sign that the GPU has failed its power-on initialization, leaving the fan controller stuck at 100% by default.

Apr 28, 2021
If the GPU used to work in the same system and isn't anymore without you changing anything and everything else works fine when either using the IGP or another GPU, then either the GPU has an issue or the PSU isn't providing sufficiently clean power for the GPU to work normally. It would help to have a list of all the main parts.

If the GPU fans are running at full speed, that is usually a sign that the GPU has failed its power-on initialization, leaving the fan controller stuck at 100% by default.
Yes I have same problem AND MY GPU fan spins on high speed any chance of resolving the issue

Feb 12, 2021

Okay, my specs are

cpu: Amd a8-9600
ram: 12 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320m-h
Gpu: rx 550
I don't know what my psu brand is but it's a 700watt one