Question Monitor No signal

Jan 8, 2021
I was on my computer when suddenly my whole PC just instantly shut off, as if losing power. I then realized it was just my PC not my actual house losing power.

For a while it would not turn back on I kept pressing the power button and replugging the power cable. Eventually for some reason it randomly works and turns back on but both my monitors have no display, no signal.

They are receiving power and the blue light will flash but ive seen both Dvi no signal and just no signal. I've tried plugging in and out just about everything, tried taking my ram in and out, really uncertain what the problem is. I even unplugged one monitor and tried only using one and same issues.

Jan 8, 2021
Sounds like a psu problem.
Whats ur pc specs including the psu?
My PC is probably 5 or 6 years old

CPU i5-6500
GPU Radeon 380x
PSU honestly forgot the name it says evea supernova or something on it Nex 750g
Motherboard - Z170-A
Ram forgot brand but 16g ddr4 says anarchy on it

I've had no unusual pc issues or signs until today of it just randomly shutting off. Ive tried using htmi and dvi cable both with it connecting to my mobo and graphics cards and nothing happens unfortunately. Consistently just says no signal

Jan 8, 2021
Take out your gpu and plugg the video cable into the motherboard,see if it works.
Tried this just now unfortunately got same result. The only thing I've noticed is there is a red lit led near my Ram but that might have been there before I honestly don't recall.

It says Dram_Led Mem ok! And above it the light is red but unsure if this is relevant

Jan 8, 2021
Tried this just now unfortunately got same result. The only thing I've noticed is there is a red lit led near my Ram but that might have been there before I honestly don't recall.

It says Dram_Led Mem ok! And above it the light is red but unsure if this is relevant
Turns out my ram wasn't all the way in so I got the light to go away and now my keyboard and mouse are actually glowing and powered like theyre supposed to, but still having monitor issues. Still says no signal

Edit: okay the problem is 100% something wrong with my gpu. I plugged a dvi cable to my motherboard and the screen works now. What could possibly be the issue? I see only one connection from the PSU to my GPU and it shines red when unplugged but the light is white for me and its plugged in

Last edited: