Question Monitor not connecting after putting computer in hibernate

Sep 25, 2021
For the last few days, I've been putting my computer into hybernate when I go to sleep. Each morning, I've turned on my PC with no problem, until today. This morning, only my secondary monitor was detected. I tried unplugging the monitors video and power cables and changing the port the monitor goes to on my desktop. I tried updating the video drivers, turning the PC off and on, and checking to make sure the video card is fully seated. Im looking to see if I have any extra cables to swap, but other than that, anything else I should try? Any other info that may help identify the problem?

Specs:
  • B450 Tomahawk Mobo
  • Ryzen 6 1600
  • GTX 2060
  • 2x8GB Crucible 2400 (I got this off CPU-Z, but this feels wrong?)
One monitor connected via a HDMI cable and the other via DisplayPort. The one that isn't working is the DisplayPort one (for some reason, the other monitor bugs out with DisplayPort).

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2021
Pc setup? What ports are you using on the gpu? Have you tried changing your power setting to high performance to see if monitor will post after restart?
I updated the Q with specs and ports. When you say power setting to high performance, you mean in Windows, right? If so, just tried that, with no luck, as well as changing the cable.