Question Monitor not displaying

May 9, 2019
My computer specs are
I5 -8400K
B360 Asus TUF GAMING
1050 TI
2 x 2666 4GB RAM
256GB Kingston A400 SSD

When I start the computer, the monitor is displaying nothing, all the fans and the RGB light in the motherboard are still working. However, the HDD LED is not blinking. I have done some research on internet , they said either my cpu or my motherboard is failure. Does anyone know how to diagnose which is failing ?

May 9, 2019
It doesn't have to mean that those components failed, but most likely that one of them did. I don't konw of a definitive way to determine this, but you can at least test your other components.

If the computer is new, try changing the SATA slots on your motherboard (heard this might work, Ii don't buy it, but worth a shot).
Try booting from iGPU (put the cable from GPU to the one that's on the motherboard).
Try a different SSD or HDD.

My guess would by the MoBo if all above fails. I'd recommend going to the place you bought your PC if you still have warranty, if not, take it to a technician (I think that's how the guy who repairs PCs is called, I'm not a native English speaker) and let the professional examine it.

Hope some of this helps!