[SOLVED] Monitor not receiving signal

Jul 23, 2020
So I just built a new computer and put the windows installation media on a flash drive and plugged it into the computer. But my monitor is not receiving a signal so I can’t continue and also I tried turning my pc off but it wouldn’t turn of. I know that the HDMI cord is not bad so what else could it be.

Solution
So I just built a new computer and put the windows installation media on a flash drive and plugged it into the computer. But my monitor is not receiving a signal so I can’t continue and also I tried turning my pc off but it wouldn’t turn of. I know that the HDMI cord is not bad so what else could it be.
Could be bad memory position and much more like wrong BIOS or that CPU or even wiring. Why don't you list your parts first, crystal balls are not reliable.
Could be bad memory position and much more like wrong BIOS or that CPU or even wiring. Why don't you list your parts first, crystal balls are not reliable.

Solution