Monitor not showing image

Jul 4, 2018
I gave my pc a nice clean, took everything out, cpu, ram and graphic card and returned them back. When i started pc everything seemed ok all fans were working but there were no image. I tried everything i could think of. Tried integrated gpu and another graphic card, none of those worked. Switched cables nothing, tried another monitor (vga cable) and tried tv(hdmi cable) same thing, even tried adapter hdmi/dvi and nothing. I took out mb battery for 10 minutes and nothing happened. I also tried switching ram slots looking for some magic but nothing...
Pls help me its killing me.

Solution

If you removed the CPU and RAM, I would re-seat those and check over the CPU if you did not already. Maybe have someone else look over the system.
When you say you did a "nice clean" what exactly did you do to the system while you were cleaning it? If you don't even have an image with onboard video and no video card in the system, and tried different RAM, you may have damaged the CPU, CPU socket or maybe the motherboard. Make sure all of your power cables are in properly also.

If you removed the CPU and RAM, I would re-seat those and check over the CPU if you did not already. Maybe have someone else look over the system.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS