[SOLVED] Monitor not workin

AZwaKK

Prominent
Sep 21, 2020
I punch my second monitor out of anger and now the screen is blank like its disconnected The monitor look fine no crac nothing. i can still put other apps on my second monitor but cant see nothing. Does this mean i need to buy a new screen for my monitor or i cant do nothing about it.

Last edited:
Solution
I punch my second monitor out of anger and now the screen is blank like its disconnected The monitor look fine no crac nothing. i can still put other apps on my second monitor but cant see nothing. Does this mean i need to buy a new screen for my monitor or i cant do nothing about it.

You punched your (relatively) sensitive electronics and now it won't show a display?
Yes, that very, very likely means you need a new component of some description - Although when it comes to replace panel-side components, it's rarely economical.

So, you likely need a new monitor...... and a better outlet for your anger.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator

You punched your (relatively) sensitive electronics and now it won't show a display?
Yes, that very, very likely means you need a new component of some description - Although when it comes to replace panel-side components, it's rarely economical.

So, you likely need a new monitor...... and a better outlet for your anger.

Solution