Question Monitor only works if i replug it with the power outlet off

Nov 29, 2019
Monitor won't get past ASUS logo. It works until that, then black screen with the mouse still working. Formatted, ran CHKDSK /f /r, changed all cables, bought a new monitor. Still happens.
It only works if I shut everything down and replug the Display Port cable. THEN turn the PC/monitor ON. BEFORE I formatted, my old monitor had the same problem, but it was a DVI cable; I had to replug it, also. But the old monitor would simply die off after the asus LOGO after starting before doing the replug ritual. Then it got no power anymore; I had to turn everything off, remove from the power outlet and replug video cables, then power outlet and start. Then It'd work 100%.

In short: New monitor has the same problem as the old one, even with on a fresh win10 install. I have to remove from the power outlet, replug Display Port cables and only then plug it into the power outlet and start everything, otherwise it goes as far as the ASUS logo(asus MOBO)and then black screen with mouse working. Ran out of ideas.
Same problem with new monitor, fresh os install with ALL updated drivers. I ran out of ideas here.

SPECS: i7 7700
GTX 1060 6GB
G2460VQ6 (monitor)
KCAS 500w PSU
Windows 10