Monitor Out of Range

theKnown

Reputable
Mar 3, 2015
Hi,
i have my PS4 connected to Yamaha H2064 home theater which then sends out the signals to Benq rl2455HM.
i am getting monitor out of range error on BENQ, i tried using chromecast which is similarly connected with Home Theater and the monitor but i get same error.
I have checked the settings of Home theater and the monitor but all seems ok, or so i think.
to further eliminate the problem i connected by PS4 directly to the monitor and the error no longer comes same is the case with the chromecast.
so i think the issue is with the Home Theater, ne suggestions?

theKnown

Reputable
Mar 3, 2015
the problem has not been fixed yet, and my home theater is not able to send video signals to the Monitor.
i was wondeing if i can send the video from my COU through DVi and audio through the HDMi ?

i tried this one, however as soon as i connect both the cables the desktop freezes and i am not able to do anything on it.

the home theater is kinda losing signals (so i think), could this mean the HDMI board on the home thater is faulty or does it sound like some Settings issue>

the monitor works perfectly is connected with different source directly (eleimincating the AV)