[SOLVED] Monitor problem, please help!

Apr 23, 2018
Well, i have serious problem! I have a HD7770 GPU and it has only DVI, HDMI and Display Port on it. So after i bought a HDMi to VGA adapter it worked fine couple days and now when i try to run on pc while my vga is pluged in monitor it won't start, so i have to unplug monitor from HDMI to VGA adapter start pc and then plug back so i can use pc, and when pc is started works normal after couple hours it's just show me black screen and no signal message, so i have to again unplug adapter and plug back so it could works, i tried with DVI to VGA but when i install AMD driver it won't work, while don't having AMD driver it works fine and while i'm in safe mode. GPU works super good on my TV which have HDMI support, and don't have this problem. I tried also reinstalling OS no succed, also no succedd on linux (Kali, Ubuntu and Mint)

Questions:

I bought that adapter from alixpres does it making problems?
Why can't i use DVI to VGA while having AMD driver installed?

Solution
Unfortunately, I have experienced this same issue in the past. I had done the old plug, unplug, plug trick every single day, until one day it randomly stopped. I'm sure that this is a problem related to the OS not detecting a display on startup, and you can tinker around in the Windows 10 display settings menu for an answer.

General_Cool

Distinguished
Unfortunately, I have experienced this same issue in the past. I had done the old plug, unplug, plug trick every single day, until one day it randomly stopped. I'm sure that this is a problem related to the OS not detecting a display on startup, and you can tinker around in the Windows 10 display settings menu for an answer.

Solution