Nov 17, 2019
i want a dual monitor setup what monitors should I purchase on a 1070 ti also, I don't know how to mount them on my credenza desk with a hutch. I have one 75 Hz free sync rn but I don't know how to mount 2 on my desk when I take the one I have away. I know that not many people have a credenza desk for gaming, but its what my parents gave us a gift. Located in the US and last time I bought a monitor was off Newegg and the price range is a hefty 400 now and before was a little close to a hundred.

Last edited:
Solution
Google Image search show a lot of furniture after searching for credenza desk. You should pass on a picture of your desk. Speaking of which, there are many ways you can manage two monitors on a desk, either you can work with the stand bundled with the monitors or have them wall mounted(if they have VESA mounting options or you can have them on monitor arms. These arms can then be attached tot he desk or start from the floor or also mount to the wall.

The main issue with the mounts is that they all cost a pretty penny.

You forgot to include a budget for two displays, your preferred site for purchase and where you're located. Include them

Lutfij

Titan
Google Image search show a lot of furniture after searching for credenza desk. You should pass on a picture of your desk. Speaking of which, there are many ways you can manage two monitors on a desk, either you can work with the stand bundled with the monitors or have them wall mounted(if they have VESA mounting options or you can have them on monitor arms. These arms can then be attached tot he desk or start from the floor or also mount to the wall.

The main issue with the mounts is that they all cost a pretty penny.

You forgot to include a budget for two displays, your preferred site for purchase and where you're located. Include them

Reactions: bossiermeteor27
Solution