Question Monitor random no signal problem

Sep 21, 2021
I recently built my computer with brand new parts. I first wanted to see if the computer would turn on and work so the only thing I expected to turn on was the monitor. I connected the monitor to the integrated graphics on my motherboard. The computer itself would boot up properly but not the monitor. The monitor would be black and then blink "hdmi" and "vga in". After that it would say no signal and resume as a black screen. After some tweaking with the ram, the monitor would turn when I specifically placed my ran in the 1st and 3rd slot. Though I had to restart my computer for windows and then the same problem occurred. I plugged in my keyboard to see if that would boot up when I turned on my computer too. The keyboard would only turn on when my monitor would boot up properly. Lastly I tried plugging I'm my GPS into the computer and I would just get the same results. I don't seem to notice any pattern so I can't tell what the problem is. It seems to be random whether the monitor boots up.

Specs :
Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory

EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

ASRock Z170 Pro4S LGA 1151 Intel Z170

Intel Core i7-6700

I recently built my computer with brand new parts. I first wanted to see if the computer would turn on and work so the only thing I expected to turn on was the monitor. I connected the monitor to the integrated graphics on my motherboard. The computer itself would boot up properly but not the monitor. The monitor would be black and then blink "hdmi" and "vga in". After that it would say no signal and resume as a black screen. After some tweaking with the ram, the monitor would turn when I specifically placed my ran in the 1st and 3rd slot. Though I had to restart my computer for windows and then the same problem occurred. I plugged in my keyboard to see if that would boot up when I turned on my computer too. The keyboard would only turn on when my monitor would boot up properly. Lastly I tried plugging I'm my GPS into the computer and I would just get the same results. I don't seem to notice any pattern so I can't tell what the problem is. It seems to be random whether the monitor boots up.

Specs :
Team T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory

EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

ASRock Z170 Pro4S LGA 1151 Intel Z170

Intel Core i7-6700
so for now only slot 1 and 3 that make it works? tried using 1 ram only?

Sep 21, 2021
from board manual a2 and b2 is first ram channel also for your gpu did you plug in dvi-d or hdmi so in the monitor input should be set the same as computer output .
I was using the integrated graphics to troubleshoot the issue, i tried a2 and b2 but the problem still occured. For when i did use the gpu, I used hdmi