Question Monitor randomly losing DP signal

Hello,
my Gigabyte M28U monitor keeps randomly losing displayport signal.
Suddenly, the screen becomes black for 1 second, then the signal comes back and the monitor shows the input and relosution, saying "Displayport 3840x2160".
The monitor is new, and also new is the DP cable and the GPU which is a 3080 ti. Everything is new.
I have other 2 monitors: one is connected with HDMI and the other one with a DP to DVI adapter and they have no issues at all.
Could you please help me identify the issue?
Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Please find it in your heart to list the specs to your build in the body of your thread. This is advised since the sig space specs can and will change over time, meaning that this thread and it's subsequent solution will become moot to the person in the same boat as you once were.

Please parse the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

include a link to the adapter you're using. See if you can use the monitors in question with a donor system using the same ports that seem to be faulty. BIOS version for your motherboard? Driver version for your Nvidia GPU? Include the age of the PSU as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E
Ram: Corsair Vengeange LPX 32GB
SSD/HDD: Samsung 980 Pro M.2 250GB
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 ti
PSU: Corsair RM750x
Chassis: NZXT H710
Monitor: Gigabyte M28U
PSU age: 1 year
Latest GPU drivers
Latest BIOS

The adapter is a HP DisplayPort to DVI adapter but that's not the one who's giving issue, the monitor whichi is giving issues is the one directly plugged to the GPU with the DP cable that came with the monitor (both new).
Unfortunately I can't test the monitors on other systems :(
I also have a UPS to which the monitor is plugged. The test I am currently doing is connecting the monitor power cable directly to the wall plug instead of into the UPS, let's see how it goes.

EDIT: same issue, the signal keeps getting lost and coming back