SJoseph

Honorable
Mar 19, 2015
cpu: A10-6800k
gpu: HD 6670
psu: seasonic 520w
8gb ram
f2a88xm-d3h

Had this problem so we tried replacing it with a brand new monitor but the problem still persist.
Right now it is connected via VGA.
I ran Heaven, Furmark, cpuZ stress test for aroung 10min and tried some various games i see on the desktop.
So can it still be a gpu dying problem?

Solution
8gb ram
f2a88xm-d3h

Had this problem so we tried replacing it with a brand new monitor but the problem still persist.
I ran Heaven, Furmark, cpuZ stress test for aroung 10min and tried some various games i see on the desktop.
Try using a different screen layout like (DVI or HDMI).
I recommend HDMI for the test to see if your GPU ain't Going bad or faulty...
1stly Reinstall your graphics Driver And see if the problem still appears...if it does Reseat your Graphics card carefully and see if it is fixed.
If still nothing helps You can try testing your GPU in a friends computer or lastly resplace it as your...

Bassplate

Reputable
8gb ram
f2a88xm-d3h

Try using a different screen layout like (DVI or HDMI).
I recommend HDMI for the test to see if your GPU ain't Going bad or faulty...
1stly Reinstall your graphics Driver And see if the problem still appears...if it does Reseat your Graphics card carefully and see if it is fixed.
If still nothing helps You can try testing your GPU in a friends computer or lastly resplace it as your last option.

Solution

SJoseph

Honorable
Mar 19, 2015
For update.
I replaced the mobo cmos battery and reformat the pc, but whenever I finish installing windows and enter the initial desktop I get the black screen.
tried to connect via hdmi and screen was flickering so I decided to just remove the gpu and its been okay since.

I am just wondering, does a dying gpu really acts like that (being able to pass stress testing but randomly crashes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS