[SOLVED] Monitor Randomly Turning OFF but the the PC is still running fine. ( Display driver failed to start )

Apr 12, 2020
So i had this Med - Low 2015 build for a long time now and never faced this kind of problem ..
Specs :
Gigabyte GTX 750ti
i5 2500K 3.3 GHz ( overclocked to 4.4 GHz )
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Sniper

The problem started few days ago when the screen randomly completely turned off while i was working on video montage , but i was able to hear a windows error and my video was still running in the background ( i was able to hear the video from my headset ).

Anyways, i restarted the PC and checked the past notifications bar, the error was “ Display Driver failed to start ... “ .

The PC runs perfectly fine for some-time until this happens and then i have to restart my PC again and again

I need help fixing this issue . Thanks.

Solution
I would try and unstall your GPU drivers using DDU by downloading DDU and going into safe mode and remove the drivers. Then go back to normal mode and install the drivers again and see if that helps!

My computer kept going funny this week monitor kept going black with no singel when playing games removed GPU drivers and it stopped for now also removed my GPU and placed it back in to make sure it fitted correctly!
I would try and unstall your GPU drivers using DDU by downloading DDU and going into safe mode and remove the drivers. Then go back to normal mode and install the drivers again and see if that helps!

My computer kept going funny this week monitor kept going black with no singel when playing games removed GPU drivers and it stopped for now also removed my GPU and placed it back in to make sure it fitted correctly!

Solution