Monitor screen is a dark pinkish color

Dec 24, 2018
Whenever i turn on my PC the monitor always decides to turn a very darkish pinkish colour and i honestly don't know why. This immediately started to happen straight after i download a BETA version of my monitor drivers and i tried rebooting but no luck. I suspected it was driver related so i went back to the old drivers and the problem was still there. I can fix it by taking the HDMI cable out of the mobo and firmly put it back it to fix the problem but it does get annoying to do it every time after powering on. I have bought a Display port anyway so i could enable the full 75HZ refresh rate on my monitor but i need to know the problem

Dec 24, 2018
This is a image of what i am dealing with THIS IS NOT MY ACTUALL MONITOR BUT SHOWS WHAT I SEE DURING WINDOWS LOGIN SCREEN. https://www.google.com/search?q=monitor+pink+tint&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUnciTl9_fAhVxVBUIHQ05Bi4Q_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=CYiVZdkhO19_kM:

also it does not happen when the mobo manufacturer logo shows up amd you get the white doted circle loading